Saturday, April 28, 2012

What I am working on this week...

So one of the things that stood out to me at C2E2 was how important color is to my work. Not for me personally. I could care less if it was black and white or full color. The story and the line art are the most important to me. But seeing people pass over HWID because it was a black and white comic just broke my heart. So I am going back into HWID #1 and coloring the first 14 pages and adding a 6 page backup called The Big Scoop. The Big Scoop is a supporting narrative for HWID it offers a glimpse of what's happening outside the safe zone. That's all I feel comfortable saying right now. Anywho...here is a crop from HWID #1 (THE GLORIOUS COLOR EDITION)-

The second issue of HWID is in production as well. I am working with my lovely and talented wife Megan Bandt again and the second issue allows us to see more of Quinney Williamson and how she arrived at the safe zone.

No comments: