Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wizard World Chicago 2010





wow what a blast! we did really well too! Gosh I really don't know what to say besides thanks to everyone who stopped by and gave my book a chance. Also thanks to my buddies Franchesco! Jacob Rueth Josh Filer and Matt Hill, you guys made the show for me and were so supportive!

Going to be at Geek Kon on Sunday September 5th, then going to be at C2E2 hopefully this spring with the third issue of The Carriers. Really gotta thank everyone who spent time hanging out with us and shot the $hit with us. See you all very soon!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Thanks again for the zombie drawing, it's a huge hit with everyone.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4803625&l=ddc3f65c6e&id=501667730

Kevin Bandt COnCepTs said...

awesome! i see my drawing is your profile picture. Gah! awesome!

iamryanjdecker said...

Rock out with your...

Electronic pen out!